Offered by: Karen Mealy – Cruise Planners
We often get the question, “Why use a travel agent?” Over the years as online booking websites have become increasingly popular; travel agents have diminished in importance. And yet, we still exist and are used by a lot of people. In fact, there has been a surge in demand in recent years. So, we would have to ask, “Why not?”
- We know the market and have access to hundreds of vendors.
- We have access to deals and bulk buying options the individual consumer doesn’t.
- Your time is valuable, and you shouldn’t have to spend it searching for the right vacation. Consumers spend an average of 20-40 hours researching and planning their vacation. It can be a very stressful adventure to put together every aspect of travel.
- We are full service. It’s not just hotels, tours, flights, and cruises. We’ll let you know about insurance, passports, visas, excursions, events, customs and cultures, currency, and even weather.
- We are your travel advocate throughout the process.
- We’re free. The $700 cruise you just found on the internet is $700 or less if you use an agent. But the agent saved you time and stress, from the start and throughout your travel.
The Internet has made it easier to book your own travels, but with that comes informational overload. Travel planning is a time-consuming process. Why not let us take that stress off your shoulders and help you to plan your next dream vacation!
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”Saint Augustine of Hippo