Offered by: Susan Kline – The Brighton Buzz
We’re entering 2021 with a somewhat less dewy-eyed approach to the new year’s possibilities. We know what a year with massive shoe dropping feels like…in fact a whole closet full! However we can now turn the page on 2020, and that’s a really good thing.
Contrast is always uplifting! Let’s take stock of some things we may want to add to our 2021 “To Do” List:
- Get Vaccinated for Covid-19.
- Look Forward To Children Going Back to School.
- Safely Hug Loved Ones.
- Shop in Stores Leisurely.
- Dining-In At Your Favorite Restaurant.
- Watch Spectators (Or Be One) At A Sporting Event.
- Make Travel Plans For A Vacation.
- Safely Use Modes of Transportation.
- Attend A Play or Concert.
- Bring Our Businesses Back To More Normal Times
While many of these things were taken for granted this time last year, we now have an appreciation for what we’ve missed. We might not be able to accomplish all of our “To Do’s” right away, but as these things become more possible, we can truly cherish the blessings we’ve had in our lives, and, hopefully, re-live them.
I, for one, am looking toward the New Year with hope and anticipation of building a much Happier New Year!
Wishing you The Best in 2021!