Offered by Paul Cucunato
Hello Neighbor. I want to be a good neighbor and sometimes that means asking difficult questions. I ask those questions because I care about you and your family. Are you ready? How would you and your family cope financially if:
- You became ill or injured and were unable to work?
- Your home was seriously damaged?
- You died unexpectedly?
If you haven’t given that serious thought and put a plan in place, you need to talk to me and my team about a Triangle of Protection.
Your homeowner’s insurance is a great fi rst step towards protecting your home and possessions. One of the most overlooked reasons people lose their homes are death and disability. We are dedicated to helping you live your life fully and protecting what is important to you and your loved ones.
Here is what we cover in the Triangle of Protection:
- Life Insurance- may be used to pay off your mortgage and keep your family in your home if you die prematurely.
- Disability Income Insurance-can help you make mortgage payments if you are unable to work due to disability.
- Homeowners Insurance- off ers protection for damage to your home, the roof over your head, and your belongings inside.
It’s time to live fully, laugh heartily, and know that you and your family and home are protected, no matter what life throws your way. Please stop by or call me today so we can discuss your individual situation. Like a good neighbor, I am here for you and so is my team.
Click here to view State Farm on The Brighton Buzz Business Directory