Offered by Janine Lechleitner, CPNP – Premier Pediatrics One of the most common concerns presented to a pediatric provider is that of speech and language development. So how can a parent know if their child might be delayed? Following are some basic speech milestones according to age: Birth-3 Months: cooing, has different cries for different… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Speech and Language Development
News & Upcoming Events
The Buzz Blog
- Offered by: Susan Kline As we’re very close to our annual celebration of the 4th of July, I began contemplating …Read More »
- Offered by: Susan Kline Thank goodness we’re finally going to have a chance to enjoy some spectacular Colorado Summer weather! …Read More »
- Offered by: Susan Kline May is a month that gives us plenty of reasons to celebrate! Right off the top, …Read More »
News from our Advertisers
- Offered by: Kathryn R. Tolison, Esq. & Casey L. Williams, Esq. We have had another busy year and many great …Read More »
- Offered by: Scott & Lora Nordby – Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Current headlines don’t really do a lot of justice for …Read More »
- New brand for Brighton/Adams County agricultural area Offered by: City of Brighton Communications Office Together the City of Brighton and …Read More »
August 16 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Wonderful! Well written! Informative! Susan is Superb!
Michael Angelo Davey July 19, 2015
Susan is Amazing! Thanks for all your had work. We all appreciate it.
Sandra Samson Chessmore July 19, 2015
Advertising process was flawless! The ad looked great, the responses are already coming in and Susan was terrific to work with. Thank you! We'll definitely be working with you guys again!
Toni Lee Garcia July 19, 2015