Offered by: City of Brighton Communications When Brighton voters head to the polls for the November 2, 2021 Election, among the questions they’ll see on the ballot are whether or not to allow a marijauna sales tax in the city. On August 31, Brighton City Council approved the resolution to place the question on the… Read more »
Posts Tagged: November Election
News & Upcoming Events
The Buzz Blog
- Offered by: Susan Kline – The Brighton Buzz It’s hard to believe the 2021 Holiday Season is right around the …Read More »
- Offered by: Susan Kline – The Brighton Buzz September has raced by as we’ve been busy preparing for our October …Read More »
- Offered by: Susan Kline – The Brighton Buzz Last year’s month of September brought a good many questions and not …Read More »
News from our Advertisers
- Offered by: Scott and Lora Nordby, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServicesInnovative Real Estate Most buyers want a move-in ready home that’s clean, …Read More »
- Offered by: John Wilson, B.S., BC-HIS – Blue Ribbon Hearing & Tinnitus Center On my grandfather’s eighth birthday, November 11, …Read More »
- Offered by: City of Brighton Communications Let’s see those floats dazzle in the return of the Festival of Lights Parade …Read More »
I got a call from Susan at the Brighton Buzz asking if I wanted to
advertise n the next issue. My response was that I either needed to keep
my ad running or fold the business.
About 90% of the calls that I receive include a comment like, ”I
saw your ad in the Brighton Buzz…. . “
The majority of my calls take me inside a home, it is not unusual for somebody to pick up a copy of the Buzz and say they found me right there. The Buzz that they show me is frequently not the latest issue. The Buzz has great holding power! At the same time, I can always tell when The Buzz has hit mailboxes. My phone starts ringing. A lot of people seem to look through it right away.
The cost per home is low, the cost per response is
reasonable. Am I going to continue to advertise in the Brighton
Buzz? You can count on it!
Gray Guy Handyman Service, LLC
Wonderful! Well written! Informative! Susan is Superb!
Susan is Amazing! Thanks for all your had work. We all appreciate it.
Advertising process was flawless! The ad looked great, the responses are already coming in and Susan was terrific to work with. Thank you! We'll definitely be working with you guys again!