Offered by: Molly Campbell, C.N.S.F. Have you ever had someone say to you: “You should just stop worrying, everything will be OK,” and you wonder: “How am I supposed to do that?” “How do I just stop my emotions, my fears, my anxiety?” I’ve always taken the position that if someone makes a remark about… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Neurosculpting
News & Upcoming Events
The Buzz Blog
- Offered by: Susan Kline – The Brighton Buzz The last six/seven months have seemed like we’ve been sitting in the …Read More »
- Offered by: Susan Kline – The Brighton Buzz One of the most common conversations I’ve had in recent days is …Read More »
- Off ered by: Susan Kline – The Brighton Buzz Fifteen years ago, The Brighton Buzz began as an 8-page newsletter …Read More »
News from our Advertisers
- Offered by: Scott and Lora Nordby – Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Buying and selling a home at the same time is …Read More »
- Offered by: Premier Pediatrics Premier Pediatrics would like to welcome Melissa Johnson CPNP to our practice Melissa is a Colorado …Read More »
- Offered by: Kelly Fausey, CPNP- Brighton Pediatrics, PC With heading back to school and fall activities fast approaching your family …Read More »
I got a call from Susan at the Brighton Buzz asking if I wanted to
advertise n the next issue. My response was that I either needed to keep
my ad running or fold the business.
About 90% of the calls that I receive include a comment like, ”I
saw your ad in the Brighton Buzz…. . “
The majority of my calls take me inside a home, it is not unusual for somebody to pick up a copy of the Buzz and say they found me right there. The Buzz that they show me is frequently not the latest issue. The Buzz has great holding power! At the same time, I can always tell when The Buzz has hit mailboxes. My phone starts ringing. A lot of people seem to look through it right away.
The cost per home is low, the cost per response is
reasonable. Am I going to continue to advertise in the Brighton
Buzz? You can count on it!
Gray Guy Handyman Service, LLC
Wonderful! Well written! Informative! Susan is Superb!
Susan is Amazing! Thanks for all your had work. We all appreciate it.
Advertising process was flawless! The ad looked great, the responses are already coming in and Susan was terrific to work with. Thank you! We'll definitely be working with you guys again!