Offered by: Jan Hepp-Struck, Hepp Realty A key indicator of a good community is how it comes together in times of need to help those less fortunate and/or adversely impacted by external factors beyond their control. This coming together happens through partnerships between local organizations, businesses, non-profits, and residents. What is now known as the… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Kiwanis Club of Brighton
News & Upcoming Events
The Buzz Blog
- Traditionally, the end of the year is filled with holiday celebrations, family gatherings, and good cheer — but the holidays …Read More »
- Offered by: Susan Kline – The Brighton Buzz Arriving at this time of year seems like we’ve taken the “scenic …Read More »
- Offered by: Susan Kline – The Brighton Buzz I don’t know about you, but, I’m truly thankful that by the …Read More »
News from our Advertisers
- Offered by: Scott and Lora Nordby – Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices While it’s true that the real estate market is as …Read More »
- Offered by: City of Brighton Communications Staff A new traffic signal is coming to a busy Brighton intersection. On Tuesday, …Read More »
- Offered by: Joseph M Smith, MD Providing mental health care during a global pandemic is more important than ever. At …Read More »
I got a call from Susan at the Brighton Buzz asking if I wanted to
advertise n the next issue. My response was that I either needed to keep
my ad running or fold the business.
About 90% of the calls that I receive include a comment like, ”I
saw your ad in the Brighton Buzz…. . “
The majority of my calls take me inside a home, it is not unusual for somebody to pick up a copy of the Buzz and say they found me right there. The Buzz that they show me is frequently not the latest issue. The Buzz has great holding power! At the same time, I can always tell when The Buzz has hit mailboxes. My phone starts ringing. A lot of people seem to look through it right away.
The cost per home is low, the cost per response is
reasonable. Am I going to continue to advertise in the Brighton
Buzz? You can count on it!
Gray Guy Handyman Service, LLC
Wonderful! Well written! Informative! Susan is Superb!
Susan is Amazing! Thanks for all your had work. We all appreciate it.
Advertising process was flawless! The ad looked great, the responses are already coming in and Susan was terrific to work with. Thank you! We'll definitely be working with you guys again!