Dawa Sherpa, The Brighton Buzz As the New Year rolls in, we all look forward to the opportunity to reflect on the past year and make plans for a healthy, Happy New Year! Hitting that Refresh button is relieving and an impetus for personal growth with twelve new months to create our best year yet…. Read more »
Posts Tagged: Dawa Sherpa
News & Upcoming Events
The Buzz Blog
- Offered by: Dawa Sherpa, Publisher, The Brighton Buzz As we continue to transition into 2023, here at The Brighton Buzz, …Read More »
- Offered by: Susan Kline The Brighton Buzz As we put the finishing touches on 2022, December offers a month to …Read More »
- Offered by: Susan Kline, The Brighton Buzz It seems like 2022 has flown by in an accelerated mode. It’s hard …Read More »
News from our Advertisers
- Offered by: Jan Hepp-Struck, Hepp Realty February – the month dedicated to expressions of love…but when was the last time …Read More »
- Offered by: Dr. Eric Anderson DC and Heidi Anderson, Brighton Clinic of Chiropractic There’s a law known as Wolff ’s …Read More »
- The Great Plains Field of Honor to be erected in Fort Lupton, Colorado Offered by: City of Fort Lupton The …Read More »
I got a call from Susan at the Brighton Buzz asking if I wanted to
advertise n the next issue. My response was that I either needed to keep
my ad running or fold the business.
About 90% of the calls that I receive include a comment like, ”I
saw your ad in the Brighton Buzz…. . “
The majority of my calls take me inside a home, it is not unusual for somebody to pick up a copy of the Buzz and say they found me right there. The Buzz that they show me is frequently not the latest issue. The Buzz has great holding power! At the same time, I can always tell when The Buzz has hit mailboxes. My phone starts ringing. A lot of people seem to look through it right away.
The cost per home is low, the cost per response is
reasonable. Am I going to continue to advertise in the Brighton
Buzz? You can count on it!
Gray Guy Handyman Service, LLC
Wonderful! Well written! Informative! Susan is Superb!
Susan is Amazing! Thanks for all your had work. We all appreciate it.
Advertising process was flawless! The ad looked great, the responses are already coming in and Susan was terrific to work with. Thank you! We'll definitely be working with you guys again!