Offered by: Susan Kline – The Brighton Buzz One of the most common conversations I’ve had in recent days is that people feel as if they’re in a seemingly never ending state of “not knowing”. Not knowing how to move forward with their business, not knowing what’s best for their children when it comes to… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Achieving Balance
News & Upcoming Events
The Buzz Blog
- Off ered by: Susan Kline – The Brighton Buzz Fifteen years ago, The Brighton Buzz began as an 8-page newsletter …Read More »
- The moment we’ve been waiting for is now here! Steps are being taken in most states to lift our Stay …Read More »
- Offered by: Susan Kline – The Brighton Buzz On my first job at a development firm when I came to …Read More »
News from our Advertisers
- At Platte Valley Medical Center (PVMC), our top priority is ensuring we continue to create a safe environment of care …Read More »
- Offered by: Dawn Darvalics, PMP, Director of Quality and Education, Care Synergy Guidelines on the Hospice Compare website and how …Read More »
- Offered by: City of Brighton Communications Staff After about five months, the Baseline Road Water Pipe Installation project between 19th …Read More »
October 3 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
October 10 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
I got a call from Susan at the Brighton Buzz asking if I wanted to
advertise n the next issue. My response was that I either needed to keep
my ad running or fold the business.
About 90% of the calls that I receive include a comment like, ”I
saw your ad in the Brighton Buzz…. . “
The majority of my calls take me inside a home, it is not unusual for somebody to pick up a copy of the Buzz and say they found me right there. The Buzz that they show me is frequently not the latest issue. The Buzz has great holding power! At the same time, I can always tell when The Buzz has hit mailboxes. My phone starts ringing. A lot of people seem to look through it right away.
The cost per home is low, the cost per response is
reasonable. Am I going to continue to advertise in the Brighton
Buzz? You can count on it!
Gray Guy Handyman Service, LLC
Wonderful! Well written! Informative! Susan is Superb!
Susan is Amazing! Thanks for all your had work. We all appreciate it.
Advertising process was flawless! The ad looked great, the responses are already coming in and Susan was terrific to work with. Thank you! We'll definitely be working with you guys again!