Offered by: City of Brighton Communications More than 200 pieces of artwork are now on display for the 2022 Eye for Art “Perspectives” show, with a public opening set for Friday, January 7 from 6 – 8 p.m. at Brighton City Hall (500 S. 4th Avenue). The show will feature the original artwork of 47… Read more »
Posts Tagged: 2022 Eye for Art
News & Upcoming Events
The Buzz Blog
- Offered by: Susan Kline – The Brighton Buzz As the final days of December are making their way into the …Read More »
- Offered by: Susan Kline – The Brighton Buzz As we finish this December issue, it seems like there’s so much …Read More »
- Offered by: Susan Kline – The Brighton Buzz It’s hard to believe the 2021 Holiday Season is right around the …Read More »
News from our Advertisers
- Offered by: Brighton Youth Rugby Association As we head into our fourth year, we are bringing High School Rugby back …Read More »
- Offered by: Richard W. Martin, M.D. – Brighton Pediatrics, P.C. Imagine being the only child at a birthday party who …Read More »
- Offered by: UE Legacy Beef Legacy Beef has been providing Premium Colorado beef to family and friends for quite some …Read More »
I got a call from Susan at the Brighton Buzz asking if I wanted to
advertise n the next issue. My response was that I either needed to keep
my ad running or fold the business.
About 90% of the calls that I receive include a comment like, ”I
saw your ad in the Brighton Buzz…. . “
The majority of my calls take me inside a home, it is not unusual for somebody to pick up a copy of the Buzz and say they found me right there. The Buzz that they show me is frequently not the latest issue. The Buzz has great holding power! At the same time, I can always tell when The Buzz has hit mailboxes. My phone starts ringing. A lot of people seem to look through it right away.
The cost per home is low, the cost per response is
reasonable. Am I going to continue to advertise in the Brighton
Buzz? You can count on it!
Gray Guy Handyman Service, LLC
Wonderful! Well written! Informative! Susan is Superb!
Susan is Amazing! Thanks for all your had work. We all appreciate it.
Advertising process was flawless! The ad looked great, the responses are already coming in and Susan was terrific to work with. Thank you! We'll definitely be working with you guys again!