Offered by: Susan Kline – The Brighton Buzz
As June approaches, it feels like a universal “re-opening” of our lives both in business and personally. it’s exciting to see most of our restrictions lifting and many of the things we enjoy about Summer coming back!
Our Issue is filled with Summer Activities and resources for all your projects, needs and wants this June. Read through the entire issue to start making your Summer plans.
Schedule of Brighton Buzz Listed Activities
- Summerfest – Sat. June 5th, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. at Carmichael Park, 650 Southern St., Brighton, CO
- Sonflower Ranch Spring Shindig – June 12th & June 13th, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Tee Up Fore Hope – June 18th at Todd Creek Golf Club
- Fort Lupton Independence Day – July 4th at Community Park
- Blues Blast – July 12th at The Armory
- Flix and Kicks All Summer Long at Carmichael Park
One other very important day to remember in June is Father’s Day, June 20th. On this first day of Summer please take special care to celebrate the Fathers in your lives. Show your appreciation for all they do!
All The Best This June!