Offered by: Jan Hepp-Struck, Hepp Realty
The hustle and bustle of the holidays can be overwhelming — so much to do, and not enough hours in the day. Here are a few holiday tips to get you in the spirit and hopefully save some time!
- Use shiny green tinsel garland to make your tree appear fuller.
- Hang ornaments from light fixtures using decorative ribbons to create a holiday chandelier.
- For every foot of tree height you’ll need one hundred lights, nine feet of garland, approximately twenty ornaments (depending upon size).
- Plastic Solo cups in a clear or translucent plastic storage tub are a cost-effective and easy way to organize and safely store your larger ornaments. Use a piece of cardboard to separate layers for a taller bin.
- Wrap light strings around a plastic clothes hanger to keep them orderly and easy to manage.
Holiday Cocktail Decorations:
- Use frozen grapes instead of ice cubes for a festive way to add a little chill to any pale cocktail.
- Fill a small skewer or drink stirrer with cranberries and freeze — dresses up any champagne drink beautifully.
- Use a sprig of fresh rosemary stuck through a couple of fresh cranberries, then dusted in powdered sugar to dress up any white, rose, or champagne type cocktail.
- Use pulverized candy cane or other hard candy to coat the rim of a cocktail glass to add a hint of extra flavor of your choice.
- Use edible luster dust to change just about any cocktail into a dreamy masterpiece.
I wish you all a very blessed holiday season filled with joy and loved ones!
For proven expertise in establishing your home value and/or searching for a new or existing home, please call Jan at (303) 520-4340.
Click here to view Hepp Realty on The Brighton Buzz Business Directory