Offered by: Integrity Insurance of Brighton
- Redeem unused Over the Counter product benefits your plan may provide. These typically expire at the end of the year. I can provide information!
- Follow up about redeemable benefits earned for completing preventive care. Many advantage plans have rewards that can be requested in the form of gift cards if you have stayed active, done a wellness check or other preventive procedures.
- Consider refilling prescriptions before year end, especially, if you will be changing coverage or providers in the new year.
- If you have enrolled in a new medical or prescription plan, become familiar with it to get o to a fresh start in the new year. Consider taking advantage of mail order pharmacy if it could meet your needs.
- If you are turning 65 anytime in the coming 6 months and would like assistance applying for Medicare online or learning the process, this is a complimentary service I’m offering since Social Security Offices mostly remain closed for in person visitors.
- If you have Plan F, be informed about the Colorado regulation change that may offer you significant savings in 2021.
As always, you can reach me for assistance with any Medicare related questions, Lisa Asmussen 303-887-8584.