Offered by The Eddy & Muñoz Home Team
Feeling a bit cramped and need more space? Want a bigger yard? How about a different school district for your children? It is has come upon the busy buying and selling season in real estate! According to Trulia, June typically has the highest volume of sales, as much as 29% above average, with July closely following. Take advantage of the season, and prepare your home to sell:
- Clean like you have never cleaned before. From top to bottom, from floorboard to ceiling.
- Mow those lawns and create curb appeal. Plant flowers, paint house numbers, and pull weeds!
- Bring in a stager! They are experienced and knowledgeable in getting your house visually spectacular as well as spatially organized.
- Put away all personal photographs or knick knacks. Create a space buyers can envision themselves in.
- Repairs, repairs, repairs. Leaking faucet? Squeaky hinges? Loose doorknobs? Get them fixed!
- Add little touches like flowers, candles, pillows, and even freshly baked cookies!
- Be sure to leave for every showing, and take the pets with you.
We know it seems like a lot, and can be overwhelming. When you choose us to sell your home, we at the Eddy & Munoz Home Team are there for you every step of the way. We are your real estate resource, and would love the opportunity to help you sell your home!
Click here to view Eddy & Muñoz Home Team on The Brighton Buzz Business Directory