Offered by Jan Giuliano, Academy Mortgage – The Giuliano Team
With residential mortgage interest rates still low, now is a great time to start realizing the benefits of homeownership.
- Tax Savings: Mortgage loan interest is deducted from your state and federal income taxes-tax breaks not available to renters. (Consult a tax professional about tax savings benefits of homeownership).
- Stability: Fixed mortgage payments (principle and interest) will not change during the loan term whereas rent payments may increase annually.
- Build Equity: Owning a home long term allows equity to build and thus your home investment to grow. Equity can be used to secure a loan or obtain a line-of-credit for home improvements, cash for emergencies, or big-ticket items.
- Appreciation: Houses may increase in value or appreciation over time, which is as good as money in the bank. Typically, house values appreciate at the rate of inflation, plus 1 or 2 percentage points.
- A Place to Call Your Own: Owning a home allows you the freedom to adapt your living space to your tastes and lifestyle and gives you a feeling of permanence in your community.
Contact me or the rest of the team in June – or any month – to start realizing the benefits of homeownership. Call 303-450-1650, Westminster Branch or 720-634-2407, Brighton Office.
Yes, Yes, Yes, we are open. The new Academy Mortgage Corporation Office is open at 203 Telluride Street, Suite 100, Brighton, CO 80601. So, stop by and say, “Hi,” or call us at 720-634-2407.
Click here to view The Giuliano Team at Academy Mortgage Corporation on The Brighton Buzz Business Directory