Offered by: Integrity Insurance of Brighton
5 Answers – Why now is the time to schedule your personalized Annual Review of Medicare Coverage:
- Did you know you can schedule a free review to go over your current medical coverage benefits? A review will let you fully understand your current benefits. Sometimes new features get added; however, you aren’t aware of the benefits. Finding out now will let you make the most of your current coverage before the year’s end, so you won’t lose out if you have benefits that are limited to a calendar year.
- Is my current Rx coverage, the plan that saves best for my medications? I figure this out and let you know if you are making the most of your prescription options. This review might reveal significant savings opportunities.
- Why is it so important to check my Rx coverage annually? The main reasons are: your plan may change prices, your medication needs may change, the plan can change the coverage for your medicines, the plan can change and move you to a new plan, a new plan may be introduced that is a better choice. Finally, you only can change coverage during the annual enrollment period unless you have special circumstances. Looking over your coverage could keep you from surprise costs in January 2022.
- Can I really compare my Medicare Supplement coverage to other coverage, to shop for price savings any time of year? Yes that’s right, if you enrolled in a supplement a few years ago and haven’t checked in, to review your coverage, you may qualify to apply for the same coverage at a more competitive price.
- How long does the review take and what will it cost? The review will take an hour or less, my services are always no charge and it can be done on the phone!
The Medicare Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) is approaching!!
Oct. 15 – Dec. 7 – Don’t delay, call Lisa today to follow up 303-887-8584