Offered by Jan Giuliano
Home buyers are already out looking to move before school resumes in August. But is it the right time for YOU to buy? If you’re going to buy consider these things:
- Is it best for you to buy or rent? Renting isn’t bad if you’re not going to stay in the area/house for some time.
- Consider all advice BUT remember everyone’s experience isn’t equal. What worked for one person and what worked in the past isn’t necessarily going to work for you.
- Work with experienced professionals: realtors, lenders, inspectors, contractors, painters etc.
- Take time to REALLY LOOK at a property especially if you think this is the ONE. Go back through and examine the house. Take pictures.
- Use your head and not your heart. Be as flexible as possible with where you want to live.
- Negotiate and use professional help but know you might not get everything you want.
- Know what you really CAN afford.
- Try not to feel pressured. In this market it is hard when the properties go so fast. Take a break and buy in the off season.
- Gardens and yards aren’t for everyone. Look at your lifestyle and decide if you want to spend the weekends weeding and maintaining a yard.
- Buy what you CAN afford NOW not later.
- Ask questions before you get into something you don’t want and can’t handle.
- The search can take longer than you think.
Call Frank, Jan and Mitch for help at 303-450-1650.
Click here to view The Giuliano Team at Academy Mortgage Corporation on The Brighton Buzz Business Directory