Offered by Arlene Castro, iGo Realty
Now that we are in Summer, the flower fever has begun for me. I don’t know about you but I love planting flowers. I came across an article in 5280 Home Magazine and had to share this helpful information. If you want to grow a flower garden always bursting in color the entire season then these flowers will help to achieve that goal. Here is a list of flowers to plant:
- In July: Tri-Color Butterfly Bush, Red Knockout Rose, Osteospermums
- In August: Hummingbird Trumpet, Sunset Hyssop, Mexican Sage
- In September: Purple Dome Aster, Chocolate Flower, Joe Pye Weed
Local garden experts shared this bit of advice of easiest plants to keep alive in the Front Range:
- Red Valerian (perennial) blooms from May until frost.
- Ice Plant (low growing ground cover) can handle direct sun exposure.
- Blanket Flower (Sunflower origin) has an extended bloom time and doesn’t need much water.
If you are thinking of putting your house on the market, remember front and back yard landscaping will add great curb appeal to your home helping you sell it faster and for more money.
I hope this information is helpful in making your garden more colorful and your home more appealing.
Click here to view i Go Realty on The Brighton Buzz Business Directory