News & Upcoming Events
The Buzz Blog
- Offered by: Susan Kline - The Brighton Buzz I don’t know about you, but, I’m truly thankful that by the …Read More »
- Offered by: Susan Kline - The Brighton Buzz The last six/seven months have seemed like we’ve been sitting in the …Read More »
- Offered by: Susan Kline - The Brighton Buzz One of the most common conversations I've had in recent days is …Read More »
News from our Advertisers
- Offered by: Trinity Orthodontics You’ve probably seen an Invisalign ad recently. They have spent millions of dollars perfecting their aligner …Read More »
- Offered by: Willy Strohmeier - Colorado Karate Club It was the Summer of 2008 at the National Karate Championship in …Read More »
- Offered by: T. Lloyd Worth One survey found that 79% of small business owners expect at least some of their …Read More »
I got a call from Susan at the Brighton Buzz asking if I wanted to
advertise n the next issue. My response was that I either needed to keep
my ad running or fold the business.
About 90% of the calls that I receive include a comment like, ”I
saw your ad in the Brighton Buzz…. . “
The majority of my calls take me inside a home, it is not unusual for somebody to pick up a copy of the Buzz and say they found me right there. The Buzz that they show me is frequently not the latest issue. The Buzz has great holding power! At the same time, I can always tell when The Buzz has hit mailboxes. My phone starts ringing. A lot of people seem to look through it right away.
The cost per home is low, the cost per response is
reasonable. Am I going to continue to advertise in the Brighton
Buzz? You can count on it!
Gray Guy Handyman Service, LLC
Wonderful! Well written! Informative! Susan is Superb!
Susan is Amazing! Thanks for all your had work. We all appreciate it.
Advertising process was flawless! The ad looked great, the responses are already coming in and Susan was terrific to work with. Thank you! We'll definitely be working with you guys again!