News & Upcoming Events
The Buzz Blog
- Offered by: Susan Kline - The Brighton Buzz On my first job at a development firm when I came to …Read More »
- Offered by: Susan Kline - The Brighton Buzz You could speak with just about anyone, and they would agree our …Read More »
- Offered by Susan Kline - The Brighton Buzz It’s amazing that we’re already putting together the March issue! Time waits …Read More »
Welcome New Advertiser
News from our Advertisers
- Offered by: Scott & Lora Nordby - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Real estate has had quite the year, so far. 2020 …Read More »
- Offered by: Willy Strohmeier - Colorado Karate Club I don’t know how many times I have put on a Karate …Read More »
- Yes, it is true – the City of Brighton, through Bike Brighton is an “Honorable Mention Bicycle Friendly Community”! Offered …Read More »
June 6 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
I got a call from Susan at the Brighton Buzz asking if I wanted to
advertise n the next issue. My response was that I either needed to keep
my ad running or fold the business.
About 90% of the calls that I receive include a comment like, ”I
saw your ad in the Brighton Buzz…. . “
The majority of my calls take me inside a home, it is not unusual for somebody to pick up a copy of the Buzz and say they found me right there. The Buzz that they show me is frequently not the latest issue. The Buzz has great holding power! At the same time, I can always tell when The Buzz has hit mailboxes. My phone starts ringing. A lot of people seem to look through it right away.
The cost per home is low, the cost per response is
reasonable. Am I going to continue to advertise in the Brighton
Buzz? You can count on it!
Gray Guy Handyman Service, LLC
Wonderful! Well written! Informative! Susan is Superb!
Susan is Amazing! Thanks for all your had work. We all appreciate it.
Advertising process was flawless! The ad looked great, the responses are already coming in and Susan was terrific to work with. Thank you! We'll definitely be working with you guys again!