News & Upcoming Events
The Buzz Blog
- Offered by: Susan Kline - The Brighton Buzz As in many May issues in the past, we’ve mentioned the number …Read More »
- Offered by: Susan Kline - The Brighton Buzz As I usually look back to the prior year’s letter each month …Read More »
- Offered by: Susan Kline - The Brighton Buzz With four new inches of snow on the ground, it’s a little …Read More »
News from our Advertisers
- Offered by: Kelly Fausey, CPNP- Brighton Pediatrics, P.C. As nice weather is approaching and we are starting to prepare for …Read More »
- Offered by: Ellen McCormick. MD More than a year into the Covid 19 Pandemic most families have transitioned to the …Read More »
- Offered by: The Denver Hospice While it is an incredibly difficult topic to think about and discuss, pediatric hospice, palliative …Read More »
I got a call from Susan at the Brighton Buzz asking if I wanted to
advertise n the next issue. My response was that I either needed to keep
my ad running or fold the business.
About 90% of the calls that I receive include a comment like, ”I
saw your ad in the Brighton Buzz…. . “
The majority of my calls take me inside a home, it is not unusual for somebody to pick up a copy of the Buzz and say they found me right there. The Buzz that they show me is frequently not the latest issue. The Buzz has great holding power! At the same time, I can always tell when The Buzz has hit mailboxes. My phone starts ringing. A lot of people seem to look through it right away.
The cost per home is low, the cost per response is
reasonable. Am I going to continue to advertise in the Brighton
Buzz? You can count on it!
Gray Guy Handyman Service, LLC
Wonderful! Well written! Informative! Susan is Superb!
Susan is Amazing! Thanks for all your had work. We all appreciate it.
Advertising process was flawless! The ad looked great, the responses are already coming in and Susan was terrific to work with. Thank you! We'll definitely be working with you guys again!