News & Upcoming Events
The Buzz Blog
- Offered by: Susan Kline - The Brighton Buzz You could speak with just about anyone, and they would agree our …Read More »
- Offered by Susan Kline - The Brighton Buzz It’s amazing that we’re already putting together the March issue! Time waits …Read More »
- Offered by Susan Kline - The Brighton Buzz Whew! What a busy month December was for all of us! While …Read More »
News from our Advertisers
- Offered by: Kelly Fausey, CPNP. - Brighton Pediatrics, P.C. Hand washing is one of the easiest ways to prevent the …Read More »
- Offered by: Scott & Lora Nordby - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices It’s about this time, every year, we start longing for …Read More »
- Offered by: Tim Roberts - Edward Jones If your IRA is big enough to help you pay for retirement with …Read More »
I got a call from Susan at the Brighton Buzz asking if I wanted to
advertise n the next issue. My response was that I either needed to keep
my ad running or fold the business.
About 90% of the calls that I receive include a comment like, ”I
saw your ad in the Brighton Buzz…. . “
The majority of my calls take me inside a home, it is not unusual for somebody to pick up a copy of the Buzz and say they found me right there. The Buzz that they show me is frequently not the latest issue. The Buzz has great holding power! At the same time, I can always tell when The Buzz has hit mailboxes. My phone starts ringing. A lot of people seem to look through it right away.
The cost per home is low, the cost per response is
reasonable. Am I going to continue to advertise in the Brighton
Buzz? You can count on it!
Gray Guy Handyman Service, LLC
Wonderful! Well written! Informative! Susan is Superb!
Susan is Amazing! Thanks for all your had work. We all appreciate it.
Advertising process was flawless! The ad looked great, the responses are already coming in and Susan was terrific to work with. Thank you! We'll definitely be working with you guys again!