Offered by: Susan Kline – The Brighton Buzz
We all know February has a very important Valentine’s Day to celebrate, but, from some investigation, there will be lots more to celebrate
this month! Please see the list below:
• American Heart Month
• Black History Month
• Canned Food Month
• National Children’s Dental Month
• National Bird Feeding Month
Below are more specic dates for celebration:
• February 1st – Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast day
• February 2nd – SuperBowl Sunday
• February 9th – Oscar Night
• February 14th – Valentine’s Day
• February 17th – President’s Day & Random Acts of Kindness Day
• February 25th – Mardi Gras / Fat Tuesday
• February 26th – Ash Wednesday
• February 29th – Leap Day!
I can think of a few other reasons to celebrate as well. The Holiday chaos has subsided and we’re already defining the framework of 2020. Allowing ourselves to get a sneak preview in January, we’re on the trail of our 2020 resolutions and working toward those all important goals. The weather has warmed up (slightly) and it’s possible to feel Spring right around the corner. Come on, Spring!!
We’ve gathered lots of interesting ads, articles and events for you to peruse in this issue. We hope you enjoy this February’s Brighton Buzz!
Have a wonderful February,