This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
News & Upcoming Events
The Buzz Blog
- Offered by: Dawa Sherpa, Publisher, The Brighton Buzz As we continue to transition into 2023, here at The Brighton Buzz, …Read More »
- Dawa Sherpa, The Brighton Buzz As the New Year rolls in, we all look forward to the opportunity to reflect …Read More »
- Offered by: Susan Kline The Brighton Buzz As we put the finishing touches on 2022, December offers a month to …Read More »
News from our Advertisers
- Offered by: Wellyssa’s Well “We are all complex, multidimensional organisms. We know that a physical ailment affects us emotionally. But …Read More »
- Offered by: Mackenzie Reshew, CPNP – Brighton Pediatrics, P.C. During this time of year, many kids spend more time indoors …Read More »
- Offered by: Integrity Insurance – Lisa Asmussen Now is the perfect time to learn about Medicare, if you have not …Read More »
I got a call from Susan at the Brighton Buzz asking if I wanted to
advertise n the next issue. My response was that I either needed to keep
my ad running or fold the business.
About 90% of the calls that I receive include a comment like, ”I
saw your ad in the Brighton Buzz…. . “
The majority of my calls take me inside a home, it is not unusual for somebody to pick up a copy of the Buzz and say they found me right there. The Buzz that they show me is frequently not the latest issue. The Buzz has great holding power! At the same time, I can always tell when The Buzz has hit mailboxes. My phone starts ringing. A lot of people seem to look through it right away.
The cost per home is low, the cost per response is
reasonable. Am I going to continue to advertise in the Brighton
Buzz? You can count on it!
Gray Guy Handyman Service, LLC
Wonderful! Well written! Informative! Susan is Superb!
Susan is Amazing! Thanks for all your had work. We all appreciate it.
Advertising process was flawless! The ad looked great, the responses are already coming in and Susan was terrific to work with. Thank you! We'll definitely be working with you guys again!