Skiing isn’t the only fun winter activity! Colorado offers old-fashioned ice skating in the outdoors, as well as indoors. Check out these favorite skating spots:
- Winter Skate – Louisville
- Evergreen Lake – Evergreen
- Keystone Lake – Keystone
- Dorsey Lake – Estes
- The Rink at Belmar – Lakewood
Sledding & Tubing
Colorado may have some of the best mountains in the world, but did you know that we also have a ton of sled and tube friendly runs? Here are some of the best known hills to go to!
- Frisco Adventure Park – Frisco
- Fraser Tubing Hill – Fraser
- Copper Mountain Tubing Area – Copper Mountain
- Ruby Hill Park – Denver
- Cottonwood Creek Park – Colorado Springs
Have you ever been snowshoeing? Ahh . . . the peace and quiet of experiencing the snow covered trails at your own pace while enjoying the Colorado nature!
- Bear Creek Trail – Rocky Mountain National Park
- Echo Lake – Mount Evans
- Golden Gate Canyon State Park
- Jones Pass Trail
- Lost Lake Trail
Check the weather before you go!
Dress in layers
Don’t forget sunscreen – it’s Colorado after all!
Bring some hot cocoa to share and enjoy!