Recipe Courtesy of: Epicurious.com Tested by The Brighton Buzz staff! Fall weather is the perfect time to enjoy a hearty bowl of delicious stew. Bursting with exotic flavors, but made from simple ingredients,this stew is sure to satisfy your comfort food cravings! Total: 1 hr. Yield: Feeds 4-6 Level: Easy! Ingredients: 6 tablespoons olive oil,… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Moroccan Chicken With Eggplant
News & Upcoming Events
The Buzz Blog
- Offered by Susan Kline Well, we’ve made it all the way to February in 2018! For some people I know, …Read More »
- Offered by Susan Kline Welcome 2018! As we go into every new year, most of us think of how to …Read More »
- Offered by Susan Kline As we head toward December and the Holidays, there are many things to celebrate and ponder. …Read More »
News from our Advertisers
- Why do so many people choose it rather than a traditional IRA? Offered by T. Lloyd Worth, Worth Financial Partners …Read More »
- Offered by: Emily Wilson, Co-Owner – FirstLight Home Care February is American Heart Month. Heart disease is one of the …Read More »
- Offered by: City of Brighton Public Information Office Have you ever driven through Brighton and thought, “wouldn’t it be cool …Read More »
- Offered by Brian Margolis, The Margolis Team Being from Philadelphia, I am very happy that my beloved Eagles are in …Read More »
- Offered by Scott and Laura Nordby, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices It’s no secret that inventory in the Denver metro area continues …Read More »
- Offered by Erin Young, Young Montessori Happy New Year from Young Montessori! It’s hard to believe it is 2018 with …Read More »
- Offered by Advanced Urgent Care The busy (and unusually warm) holiday season has officially ended. With 2018 upon us, many …Read More »
Wonderful! Well written! Informative! Susan is Superb!
Michael Angelo Davey July 19, 2015
Susan is Amazing! Thanks for all your had work. We all appreciate it.
Sandra Samson Chessmore July 19, 2015
Advertising process was flawless! The ad looked great, the responses are already coming in and Susan was terrific to work with. Thank you! We'll definitely be working with you guys again!
Toni Lee Garcia July 19, 2015