Offered by: Emily Wilson, Co-Owner – FirstLight Home Care
February is American Heart Month. Heart disease is one of the leading causes of death in the United States. In fact, one out of every four deaths each year is related to heart disease. At FirstLight™ Home Care, we work with our clients to create individualized care plans that encourage well-being and heart health.
Improve your heart health or that of someone you love. American Heart Month is a great opportunity to let our caregivers help with things such as:
- Assistance with dressing and hygiene to prepare for doctor appointments.
- Providing transportation to appointments, rehab or social events.
- Support and companionship before, during or after appointments.
- Medication reminders.
- Shopping for foods that are healthy or those that a doctor has prescribed.
- Reminding clients to implement care plans from their doctor.
- Scheduling follow-up doctor appointments.
- Helping move more, whether going for a walk or just repositioning.
- Meal preparation according to healthier guidelines.
- Getting specific heart-related questions answered through our
Just Ask FirstLight™ service.
Offered by Emily Wilson, 720.502.3939 www.firstlighthomecare.com
Click here to view FirstLight Home Care on The Brighton Buzz Business Directory